Saturday, September 19, 2015

Westies in Need

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow I am taking part in a fundraiser for Westies.  The group is called Westies in Need and they do great work rescuing and placing Westies with families.  I took part in this event last year and it was a lot of fun.  This year I thought I'd make a package of cards for the raffle table.
I used the card sample at the front of the Just Because Cards book and followed the sizes.  I did not want the Dog Gone Good sentiment so I stamped "Happy Birthday"  "Thank you" "I miss you" "Get Well"  "Best Wishes".  I then put them in a package added some cardstock and ribbon and a cut of the dog.  Before anyone says anything I know this is a Scottie, not a Westie, but I didn't like the silhouette of the Westie.



No comments:

Post a Comment