Thursday, September 24, 2015

2015 Crop and Create -- Nav Centre Cornwall

Tomorrow I'm off to the Crop and Create event at the Nav Centre in Cornwall.  It is a three day event hosted by Scrapbook and Cards.  This is all I have packed this year, I'm down 3 things to carry.  The large bag contains mainly paper.  I think I am bringing too much paper but I am working on cards this weekend (Christmas), and I don't want to be limited in my options.  The bag with the white marking on the front contains my cricut and my gypsy.  I already have many cut files loaded onto the gypsy so I'm hoping I can get a lot done.  The black bag on top holds my stamp sets, ink pads and markers.
lastly my carry bag holds my ribbon case, buttons, bling, glue, and various other tools. 
Other than the paper I don't think I have over packed this time.  What do you pack for your scrapbooking weekends?  Do you over pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment