Monday, September 14, 2015

Wedding Favors

Hi all, Saturday evening my co-worker who is getting married came by to label her wedding favors.  She purchased these little bottles of maple syrup to give to her guests attending the wedding.  We used CCR and my Cricut Imagine to do these bottles.  We cut the half circles from Cricut fonts and basic shapes.  We used the Berries and Cream for the two colors.  We cut these with the darker purple on the cartridge and cut them at 1.2 inches.  then we colored the same shape again and cut it at 1.0 inches.  I added a sheet to the project and lined up the wording with the circles.  We used Cricut fonts and Basic shapes for the Love is Sweet and the date.  For the Lisa and Joshua we used MS Elegant cakes.  I used the print feature only.  With a few hiccups this worked.  I had purchased the cricut printable vinyl to make this project.  We had a few glasses of wine while making this, and I probably didn't photograph the best bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment