Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ninja Birthday

Here is a card I made for the son on one of my friends,
to make this card I used garden green cardstock from SU, all the rest of the papers were scraps that I had (mostly from Michael's).
I used the cricut craft room to create the turtle heads.  I welded oval 2 (width 1.819 x height 1.153)from CTMH Art Phil. and a circle (1.236 w x 1.222 h)from Cricut Craft Room Basics.
for the masks I took an i from Cricut craft room basics and hid the dot, then rotated so the I would be 1.514 w x .264 h, I then glued on and fussy cute the edges.  I then cut a v from Cricut craft room basics at .542 x .431 to create the ties. Finally I used Create a Critter for the talk bubble and cut it at 1.75 inches.  I added google eyes, and popped up the turtles.
I used Sizzix Tim Holtz brick cuttlebug folder for the background.  I also inked the edges of the turtle, background, and the talk bubble.  I didn't have a Happy Birthday stamp to fit, so I just used a marker.
Inspiration for the card came from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment