Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Making crafting easier

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a project and would post it when I completed it.
Well I'm not done but have decided to post anyway as I won't be finished until I have my loose stamp sets and Christmas sentiments finished.  So far this is what I have done. 
I took all of my Stampin Up sentiments and all of my Close to My Heart Sentiments and stamped them on 4 x 6 pieces of cardstock.  For Stampin Up I put all of my "Birthday" etc together, and I marked which stampset the stamp was with.  For CTMH as I don't have as many I grouped them by the storage bin I have them in and the name of the stampset. 
Next I used my Yourstory to make these books, (I still have to label the fronts).
I plan on keeping the series of books in the stand you see below.  I found the measurements for this online and decided to try and may one.  I like the way it turned out but I'm not finished embellishing it yet.



 
Sorry about the glass of wine and the pj's, I'm relaxing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment