Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy new year

Happy New Year,

I'm happy to say I kept my New Years Resolution last year and actually had more than the 52 posts that I was aiming for.  Although I didn't have 4 posts a month, I did make up for some missing posts in other months.  This year I would like to have 80 posts.

With Christmas over there is not as much crafting going on.  I have been doing a project with my sentiment stamps, I will post it when it is finished.

I've also been getting caught up with a little sewing.  The lower loop thread on my serger broke which means I have to rethread the lower loop,  (pulling my hair out), I was just about to throw the machine out the window when I noticed how beautiful the trees look.  So I decided to breath, and  I have walked away from the machine for just a bit.

We had a heavy snow yesterday, followed by rain.....the trees look beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment