Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Golf birthday

I have a lot of birthday's comin up so there will be a ton of cards coming.  I took to Pinterest for inspiration.  I found a card by crafting Katie. Katie had all the sizes on her blog so I followed her instructions for cutting.  Like Katie I used my gypsy and cut a base and he back then glued them together at the top.  (I used the hide contour for this).  The golf cart and bag are from Everyday Paper Dolls and are cut at 4.5 for the golf cart, and 3.5 for the golf bag and clubs.  the clubs were then cut out again 3 times, in grey and two different blues.  Paper for this is from Michaels.  The golf cart was cut 4 times, red, black, white and grey.  I had to do a wee bit of fussing cutting for this.  The banner is from Formal Occassions and is .75 height and 3 inch for the length.  The bacground paper is from a Christmas stack from Michaels its called Homemade Holiday from Craft Smith.  the sentiment is from CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment