Sunday, April 16, 2017

Nifty Fifty Birthday

Well April is a busy month at work.  I had 3 people having birthdays.
The last birthday was for my former boss, he changed positions in the corporation but still works out of my office.  I don't know about you but I have such a hard time with male cards.  I went on a youtube hunt for inspiration and found a card by Edna Marie.  The link to her video is below.

This was simple to make.  I used stampin up black card stock, and then the rest of the paper was from recollections.  I used a stampset from the dollar store for the sentiments on the card.  I have to say I am quite impressed, I paid $2.00 for this set, and I love it. Ink was from My Pink Stamper.

The card base is 7 X 4.75 (I messed up on the measurements).  For the musical notes I covered them in glossy accents.

Here is the video     https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSUU9VaGg-UQuA4KgzMHRA





No comments:

Post a Comment