Saturday, April 22, 2017

Mixed media scrapbook page

This is the first time I've used mixed media on my scrapbook layout.  I was inspired by Evi, from Life with Evi's youtube channel.  I have to say I love the look of mixed media, (thanks to Evi and Kati), but I have been terrified to try.  This picture has already been scrapped in one of my other albums so I figured I would give it a try. The embellishments are pretty simple, they came from a chipboard collection I received at the Crop and Create in Cornwall a year or two ago.  I used water colour paint from Michaels.  The pattern paper is from 3 different 6 x 6 packs I had lying around.  I used my typecast typewriter by WRMC.  I also used my Cricut to cut the word Bro's.  I used Gesso on the white paper and then just splattered paint, drying the paper between each colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment