Sunday, April 9, 2017

Easter treat boxes.

Hi Everyone,

Wow its been over a month since I've posted anything.  I have a ton of photo's to make and post.  Since Easter is next week I thought I'd start with some of the Easter things I've been making.

The first up is the Fry box.  For this box I used the Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  From basic shapes I used the circle and created a circle and the ovals.  I also used from Art Philosophy the scalloped circle for the bunny tail, I cut the leaves from creative bug.  I stamped the box with stampin up hardwood stamp in soft suede. I inked the edges of all the bunny pieces with soft suede and then added two layers of glitter glue to the tail.

I used flowers from the dollar store and some brads.

My children did find this size of box to be too small, so I did create the treat box in a bigger size.



No comments:

Post a Comment