Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Carrots

Here are the Easter Carrot treat boxes I made for the family this year.  We made one of the boxes at a card night I went to with Janice Wardrop.  We made the box with a die from Stampin Up.  I didn't have the die and needed to make 9 more boxes so I designed the boxes in Cricut Design Space.  They turned out really well, I love that Design Space has a score line you can attach to the image.  I did not have any bunny stamps that I liked so I used my Imagine machine and cut out the image from Enjoy the Seasons.  The carrot tops were done differently, at the workshop we used 2 scalloped circles and then strips of green for grass, I wanted a different look so I searched Cricut and added a carrot top from one of the cartridges (I don't remember which one, then I copied the image and put an oval in the middle, then welded two carrot tops with the oval.  Lastly I inked the carrot to give them a slightly different look.  (we did this at Janice's workshop as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment