Monday, March 7, 2016

90th Birthday

This past Saturday I attended a 90th birthday party.  90 years is quite a milestone don't you think!  The person turning 90 is a male, male cards are so hard for me to do.  I decided to keep it simple.  I used a white card base, then a piece of brown Michaels Cardstock.  I stamped with with My Pink Stamper's Texas Chocolate brown ink.  I then picked a couple of scrap designer paper I had lying around and just glued them together.  I wrapped bakers twine around this bottom of this.  I then used Stampin Up's create a brad and cut two circles to make the brad (I find they top layers of these brads don't stick well so I used glossy accents to hold them together.  I then turned to my Cricut Explore and made the Happy 90th Birthday.  This is certainly not the best card I've made but I'm happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment