Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas is almost here

It's almost that time of year again.  I started Christmas Cards a while back but didn't get them all done.  Last night I woke up at about 2:30 and made a few cards.
I love Penny Black stamps, the two hedgehoge images are hers.  I coloured them with my copics.  The paper for them was Stampin Up, Pacific Point.  I didn't think I'd like this colour but I love it.  The sentiments on three of the cards is from Circle of Friendship (again Stampin Up).  On the snowman card I used Tempting Turquoise, and some patterned paper I got for Christmas last year.  The cuts were from one of the Creative Memories Cartridges, Cheerful Seasons.  The paper for the cuts were scraps (love when I get to use up scraps).
The final card is on white cardstock with Pacific Point again.  The snowflake was from Stampin Up Snowflake Spot.  The bar along the bottom is embossed with snowflakes from a Cuttlebug boarder embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment