Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cricut Halloween Treat Boxes

Well its been a long time since I have posted.  I have been Scrapbooking a friends wedding pictures and have not wanted to post anything in case she sees the pictures.  I am almost done the album and will ge giving it to her shortly so I will post the pictures then.

This morning I started making my Halloween boxes for my family at home, my work family, my neighbours and my grandchildren.  I have 23 to make in total so I was planning on using four of my Cricuts all at once to make things go faster.  The box I selected was from Ana's Seasonal Soirees.
I love the box but I am very disappointed that the cartridge does not have the score lines on it.  To use the score lines you have to use Design Space.  My plan was to use my expression with the cartridge, my Imagine with my gypsy and my expression 2 with CCR.  In the end I had to cut all the boxes with my explore, it would have been so easy for them to put the score lines on the f1 feature key.

No comments:

Post a Comment