Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Notebooks

I saw a Post on My Pink Stamper for these Valentines Notebooks that Robyn was making for her kids.  I normally bring valentines treats into the office, but this year after seeing the video I decided to make these for the people who have kids.  You can find the link for these here.  http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2015/02/episode-362-valentines-notebook-using.html
I will try to post her video below as well.  I used all of the same sizes that Robyn used in her video.  I changed the critter to the lamb from Create a Critter, and I used a Martha Stewart punch, the in is from My Pink Stamper (Darkest Night), and the sentiment is also from My Pink Stamper , from the stampset More Punny-licious.  I have 3 of Robyn's stampsets and I have to say this is the first time I used them (have only had them for a couple of months), they stamp sooo nice.  You can find her shop at the link above.  I strongly urge you to give them a try.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment