Sunday, February 22, 2015

Baby Cards

One of my favorite pass times is watching crafting videos.  I really enjoy cricut videos.  Lately there haven't been many as most videos seem to be about the new Cricut Explore.  While I would love to have an Explore, I am not about to purchase one (if one was given to me I would accept), I currently have 6 cricuts, the original, 2 expressions (one I don't update so I can use it with SCAL), a cake machine, an Imagine, and an expression2.  I'm happy with all of these.  I don't like having to use my computer to craft.  If I go to a crop I don't want to bring a computer, I do have a gypsy, and I take that to a crop.
Anyway I found a video by cardcrazy09, she used the Wild Card cartridge for the card base,  I have to say I never looked at this cartridge as carefully as I should have.  I found this a really good idea and decided to make the cards myself.  I had intended on using ribbon on the cards but I forgot to add it and went ahead and adhered the layer to the card.
I used scraps for this card, and stamps from Inkadinkado.
on  the inside of the card I cut the base layer for the giraffe and glued it to the inside.
The card was cut at 6.25 and the giraffe at 4.25.


No comments:

Post a Comment