Monday, January 14, 2013

Male Birthday

I have a bunch of birthdays coming up for males. Aren't men hard to make cards for. This is a card I saw on Pintrest. I used stampin Up sanded as my back ground stamp and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I cut the Happy out with Plantin School book, I cut it twice once on chipboard and then once on patterned paper found on the HopScotch cartridge (cricut imagine). I used my imagine to cut the cupcake, found on the Better Together cartridge. I cut the Balloon and the party hat on my imagine, and flood filed the images with patterned paper found on the HopScotch cartridge. The birthday was a stamp from CTMH and embossed with white embossing powder.




1 comment:

  1. This really is a great man card! I agree that men are hard to create for. I'm stumped on what to make the hubbs for Valentine's this year.

    ReplyDelete