Saturday, January 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY SHOE

As I said I am trying to post at least once a week, so here is my card for this week.

I saw this on pintrest, and thought it would be the perfect card for one of the girls at work. She adores shoes. I clicked on the link to see if I could find instructions, I could but you had to pay for them, so I decided to make my own.

Supplies used:
Cricut Wedding Cartridge -- the shoe cut at 3.25 inches.
Flowershop Cartridge -- flower cut at 1.5 inches
Tags Bags Boxes and More -- tag cut at 2 inches
Bubblegum Strips -- for the pattern on the shoe and for the pattern on the tag and background
Stampinup paper and two pieces of scrap DP I had left over.

Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pattern you've chosen for the shoe. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete