Saturday, January 21, 2017

Owl Valentines card

I watched a video this morning where spyrorocks346 was making a valentines card from a Lori Whitlock cut file.  I really liked the design so I decided to give the design a try with cut files from cricut.  Quite a few cartridges were used to make this card.
The card is a 5.5 x 5.5, the pattern paper I used was printed on my Imagine, I used the Mr. Frosty cartridge and the candycane hearts, I cut the owls from Create a Critter two and welded the base to a rectangle from basic shapes, the hearts were from basic shapes and I welded them to two squares, the branch was cut from Give a Hoot, the Love border was cut from Gypsy Wandering, and the I Love you was from Tags Bags Boxes and more.
Thanks to spyrocks346 and Lori Whitlock for your inspiration for this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment