Saturday, July 9, 2016

Donut Happy Birthday card

Today is a co-worker's birthday.  He was away this past week so we will be celebrating it on Monday.
This co-worker loves his honey cruller donuts.  While I couldn't find a cut for a honey cruller, I did have a few donut cuts.  The inspiration for this card came from Pinterest, where the card was done with stamps, and die cuts from Stampin Up.

I used TBBM2 -- box
           Love you a latte
           Sweet Shop
           Fast Food
           Art philosophy -- banner

I used my Imagine machine for this project as I find this machine so easy.  Just pick the image, the size and the color you want it.  Then just load one sheet of paper.  The pattern paper comes from a dollar store pack of paper called Birthday Blast by Forever in Time.  The sentiment comes from Forever in Time as well, but I can't find a name on the stamp set. I used nail polish as the sprinkles on the card.  I'm not happy with the results of them but they will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment