Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Mothers Day

Again it's been awhile since I posted.  My problem is that I have been so preoccupied that I keep forgetting to take pictures of the projects I have made.
One of the girls in my office asked me to make her a couple of Mother's Day cards.
These are what I came up with.  The design was the same I just changed the colors and the main image.

I used Elegant Edges for the cut in the middle of the card, I used the oblong feature and the shadow feature, these were cut at 4".
I used Kate's ABC for the two images.  The flower pot was cut at 3.75 inches with all the layers, and the water can was cut at 3.0 inches.  The banner was from CTMH (I think).

Sorry about the quality of the photos there were taken without a flash as the flash made the cards very pale.


No comments:

Post a Comment