Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper is up and running again.  She had a bit of a hiatus but now she's back.  When she released her stamp sets before I never had a chance to order any.  Well she is re-releasing some stamp sets and ink pads and she has a new one as well.

I have to say that Robyn was a ton of inspiration to me when I received my first Cricut.  When I purchased my cricut it sat on my shelf in my craftroom for months without being used.  I didn't know what to do with it.  Well then I found the My Pink Stamper Blog, and I have been using my cricut ever since.  (I have 6 of them if you include the Imagine and the Cricut Cake  -- and yes I use them all, I also have 170 cartridges and a gypsy).  Love love love my Cricut.

Please go and support Robyn, her stamps are of the highest quality.

http://www.mypinkstamper.com/

2 comments: