Friday, June 27, 2014

Aged to Perfection

Here's a card I made for my boss's friend who is turning 50 today.
I used white cardstock from staples cut at 4 1/4 by 11
choc. chip cardstock from SU cut at 4 1/8 by 5 3/8
close to cocoa cardstock from SU cut at 4 by 5 1/4
Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder,
ACM glitter paper to cut the wine glasses and the wine bottle.
I printed the Aged to Perfection on my computer and hand cut the banner.
Martha Stewart Season Cake art was used for the wine bottle and was cut at 3.208
wine glasses came from French Manor cartridge and were cut at 1.556.
On the inside I used Happy Hour for the wine glass, Gorgeous Grunge for the wine drops, and Bring on the Cake for the sentiment.  All were stamped in Close to Cocoa ink.

This card was inspired by a Pin on Pinterest, but I changed the colours and the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment