Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heart Boxes for Valentines

Hi everyone, I'm getting ready for Valentines.  I made these cute little heart boxes for the kids of the people I work with.
The boxes themselves are from the TBBM2 cartridge and are cut at 7.75 inches (I was able to use 8.5 x 11 cardstock to cut them).
The little bear is from the Better Together Cricut Imagine cartridge, I cut them at 2 inches.  I did cut the layers for them but only used the mouth area.
The tag was cut from A Childs Year Cartridge, and was cut at 1.25 inches.  I used scrap for these so some of the tags are white and some are pink, I inked the white ones with Regal Rose ink from Stampin Up.
The sentiment comes from Have a Heart by Stampin Up, and is stamped with black ink.
To finish it office I added some bling and popped everything up with dimenshionals.
These are the perfect size for a few treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment