Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, 2014

I have never looked forward to the end of a year as much as I have for 2013. A series of events made it a very bad year for our family, both mentally and financially. As I started packing up the Christmas items in our home I looked at my tree skirt and my Santa that hangs on the door. I made these in 1998, after another bad year for us. I made these as I was going through Chemo and Radiation for Breast Cancer. So as I was packing them up I realized that although I made them at a bad time in my life, what came after them has been 16 years with my wonderful family, 16 years I wasn't expected to survive. What pulled us through 2013 was our family and our wonderful friends. Thanks to everyone, you mean so much to us.  I'm looking forward to a great 2014.




2 comments:

  1. Hello, could you tell me in which magazine volume did you get the Santa Claus, please I want to surprise my mother with a detail like this, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola como pudiera obtener los moldes para hacer a papa noel

    ReplyDelete