Saturday, November 16, 2013

Get Well Soon

Like sympathy cards, I don't like having to do get well cards.  Janice my Stampin Up rep had a stroke a couple of nights ago.  I made this card for her, it was inspired by a youtube video I watched, however, I did not have any of the stamps the lady used.  I improvised with what I had on hand.
I used 32lb velum, versa mark, and copper embossing powder.  I used the stamp and die set Perfectly Preserved from Stampin Up.  The flower and leaf come from CTMH stamp set treasured life and is stamped in old olive and pretty in pink (stampin up).  The Salutation is from Sincere Salutations again Stampin Up.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder at the base of the card (I'm not sure of the name of the folder, but it comes with the new edition of the cuttlebug).  I also used Plantin School book cartridge for the tag, I cut it at 1/2 inch, but then cut it down.  The white cardstock is from Staples, and the mat is Old Olive from Stampin Up.   Pop dots were used to attach the Jar and Salutation.  I used Art Philosophy cart for the oval and oval layer.  Finally I added some bakers twine and some bling (dollar store).  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment