It's been two weeks since I used my Imagine, I thought I'd better print something so that the ink doesn't dry up. I used one of the stock images on the Imagine and flood filled it with one of the patterned papers on the Imagine More Cards Cartridge, I cut the image at 3.3 inches. Next I flood filled the same image with a coordination color from the same cartridge, and cut it at 3.6 inches.
I chose my base color Lively Lilac (retired Stampin Up), with a mat of Concord Crush (Stampin Up).
I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, and some dollar store ribbon.
The sentiment was from a retired Stampin Up set and is stamped with Concord Crush Ink.
I have to admit when I was making this card I was less than impressed with it. I turned to pintrest and found some inspiration (A similar card).