Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHEERS

Hi All, this is a card I made for my hubby's birthday that is coming up next week.  Male cards are hard for me, but I like the way this one turned out.  I used stampin up Apricot Appeal for the card base, and layered it with Chocolate Chip (again stampin up).  The patterend paper was an unknown scrap I had.  I used the cuttlebug spots and dots folder.  The beer mug was designed and cut by me (if anyone is interested I have the cut file saved).  For the foam I used Fun Flock from CTMH and for the mug I used Liquid Glass from CTMH -- although it is hard to see in the photo, and finally inbetween the strips of the mug I used Stickles.  Cheers was stamped in Basic Brown from Stampin up and the stamp was from Snowflake Spot, again Stampin up.

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Did you say the beer mug is an svg?? If so would you please send it to me..thanks. jbrown2249@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice this would also work for a rootbeer mug to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I would love to have the svg for this. Could you send it to me?
    lostmom54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it would be good for my SIL's Birthday and also mine, which is St. Patrick' Day.
    kckid68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Loving it! I heard Hubby telling a couple of his buddies tonight that he was planning to have another "OctoBEERfest" this year and the mug would be a Fantastic addition to a page or even used as the invitation! I'd love to have it please!

    damensha01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this would make a great 21st b-day card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. I too, am interested in the file. Thanks!
    oceandreamer58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mug! I would appreciate it if you would send the file to me. Thank you very much. merose1950@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute & I would LOVE the file!
    Kathy
    scrapn@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already have a beer mug svg from someone else but this one far supasses it. Please may I have this file. ksdick@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have this file, Thanks!
    Lanell
    dlkimmel@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete